The BEST of BLACK FRIDAY SALES 2018
Here is your Annual Black Friday and Cyber Week CHEAT SHEET *complete with discount codes* from The Southern Gloss!
Save this to your homepage or browser for quick access! I hope this helps! HAPPY SHOPPING!!
*I WILL BE CONTINUOUSLY UPDATING THIS LIST*
- Check out their Deals Week Specials here and I will keep this updated as we get closer. There are SO many exclusive deals that I don’t even know where to start.
- It may be easy to forget about this massive machine, but don’t disregard it! I personally use Ebay.com for SO MUCH, guys. Searching for a hard to find item, or trying to save a few bucks? This is your solution. Deals are fallin’ from the sky.
- For crazy markdowns with extra discounts, GO HERE. FREE SHIPPING, free returns. Nordstrom.com customers will receive additional savings all clearance items. Plus, there’s a whole range of deals site wide you can check out HERE! Need great gift ideas? Check this out!
- Obsessed. All items at Stoneware & Co. are made with Kentucky clay by local Kentucky artisans, and they rarely have sales. 10% OFF their entire website with code ‘BLACKFRIDAY10‘; 15% OFF purchases of $250+ with code ‘BLACKFRIDAY15‘. All handmade items by local Kentucky artisans, and they rarely have sales. Don’t miss it!!
- OMG you guys. The entire store at OLDNAVY.COM is offering 50 percent off starting Wednesday, November 21 all the way until Black Friday. The retailer is also offering 50 percent off all outerwear, sweaters, and jeans and 40 percent off everything online from Saturday, November 24 to Sunday, November 25 online only. Old Navy has also listed their Cyber Monday sales, with 50 percent off everything and a free pair of socks with a purchase. Old Navy card members are also being offered a pre-cyber Monday sale with 50 percent off an entire purchase and free shipping on all orders.
- 50% OFF ALL REGULAR PRICED ITEMS on BANANAREPUBLIC.COM
- The GAP Shoppers can get 40 percent off everything in stores and online with the code GIFT. But wait…. Gap cardmembers can get up to 50 percent off everything with the code CARDBF and an extra 10 percent off with the code Plus10
- 40% OFF EVERYTHING! Black Friday only, no code needed. Get all of your most practical work and cocktail dresses NOW!
- There are currently $15 products in the Sephora app and VIB members can get 15 percent off in-stores online with the code “BIBONUS.”
- GUCCI is giving all customers FREE 2-day shipping as well as complimentary gift wrapping on all online purchases!
- Bloomingdales.com plans on announcing their Black Friday deals the day of, but that does not mean there aren’t deals right now! The store is offering $25 off every $200 spent on items labeled TAKE $25 OFF online only. It is also offering 30 percent off designer handbags and free shipping throughout the holiday season.
- KATESPADE.COM is offering 30% OFF EVERYTHING with code GIVECHEER
- TORYBURCH.COM is giving 30% OFF all purchases of $250 or more with code THANKS + FREE SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS
- My FAVE Jewelry brand GORJANA.COM is giving me this EXCLUSIVE offer: Get up to 70% off, and an extra 30% off all sale items with code SAVEMORE30. Free jewelry travel case with all orders $150+. Free shipping and returns
- COACH.COM is offering 50% OFF their best selling bags and 20% off for Black Friday with code BF2018
- ASOS is currently offering 25% OFF EVERYTHING 11/22 – 11/27
- JCREW.COM is offering 40% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE with code TOGETHER
- 20% OFF MACY’S CYBER MONDAY at $25 plus FREE shipping
- American Eagle is also having some sweet deals before the Black Friday sale, with $50 off $150, $30 off $100, and $20 off $75 when you purchase online.
- 50% OFF EVERYTHING… plus a stackable 10% off student discount if you qualify!
- Y’all. 60% OFF THE ENTIRE WEBSITE!! NO CODE NEEDED!
- 60% OFF EVERYTHING INCLUDING SALE!!! This is not a drill!
- Literally up to 90%. I am not kidding. Shein.com is one of those websites that is a literal vortex that will suck you in for hours. They have SO. MUCH. STUFF it can be overwhelming. Most of their clothing is unmarked/untagged and is coming straight from the factory in Asia, so sometimes they might not make the shiniest ‘gifts’, but you can score BIG TIME for your own closet. While quality has been an issue in the past, they are becoming much more reliable. On occasion you will get what you pay for, but with each order I am becoming more and more impressed. Ps. Their velvet items are AMAZE.